Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just found out how to do headings

*So that's how you do headings!
Just set up my account. There might be some changes while I work out what works best. Here is a list of what I plan to do over the coming weeks:
  1. Put up a list of links (ASX, ASA, Crikey, etc).
  2. Put up my corporate governance check list, covering things from the board and committees to the external auditor.
  3. Do my best to write up AGM reports for my precious AGMs. I've been to 4 (Westfield 2002, AMP 2003, Commonwealth Bank 2003 and Westfield 2004). I don't have all the details of these AGMs, so they won't be the best, but atleast it will add some content.
  4. Write up a pre-AGM report for Rinker. I'll be attending their AGM on the 18th of July.
Seeing as I'm mainly procrastinating (I've got an exam tomorrow), I'll probably leave it at that for now. I might make another post next week when my exams are over.

* I've done a bit of editing. Just experimenting at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home